CHRISTMAS GOODNIGHT GIVEAWAY
This time last year was super exciting, as I was debuting my first picture book. It’s a labor of love to illustrate a picture book….one that I consider awesome and amazing and something I’d do again and again and again.
Today, I’m giving away THREE signed copies of A CHRISTMAS GOODNIGHT!
This sweet story was written in the style of Goodnight Moon, where the reader is saying goodnight to all the Nativity characters….first to the real life story, and then to his own Christmas surroundings.
It’s a sweet, simple lullaby text, not complex and narrative, but one that makes for a perfect bedtime story.
You can read reviews HERE
FOR THE GIVEAWAY:
1) Leave a comment below
2) Make sure you enter your email address in the location asked in the comment box
3) Giveaway Closes THURSDAY at 10pm EST
4) I’ll announce the THREE winners Friday
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES:
1) Like my facebook page here, and then comment below to tell me
2) Sign up for my newsletter (on the sidebar) and comment below to tell me
3) Follow my Pinterest page, and comment below to tell me
4) Commit to reading as many Holiday books to your children this season! (no extra comments here…just a good idea
Congrats to Freja, Janet & Michelle! Winners have all been contacted. Thanks so much!